It’s a medicinal mushroom blend to align mind, body, and soul – this is how Attune Microdose, another nootropic contender, is presented to customers in the competitive brain enhancement trade. Marketed as non-GMO, vegan, soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and all-natural, the product is purported to boost memory, brain function, as well as creative flow, and improve focus, clarity, and openness. Here’s a quick overview of what Attune Microdose brings to the table – and if it delivers its promises without a very dear financial or safety cost to pay.
- Sacred Ingredient – Dissolves ego and improves creativity, uplifts mood and increases wellbeing, stimulates growth of new brain cells.
- Lion’s Mane – helps relieve anxiety and depression, promotes wellbeing, boosts memory and immune system health
- Cordyceps – helps fight fatigue by increasing ATP levels, increases oxygen utilization and endurance, promotes healthy vascular function
- Turkey Tail – Provides immune support, liver detoxification, and digestive function. Improves gut bacteria balance
- Chaga – Promotes energy, healthy immune system, and boosts metabolism. Naturally powerful antioxidant
- Reishi – Powerful immune system booster and healer. Supports healthy aging, heart, and longevity
- Bacopa – Promotes memory formation, and supports cognition. Maintains healthy stress levels, and improves neuron communication
- Tamarind – Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Protects against heart disease, cancer and diabetes
- Turmeric – Natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Boosts brain function and lowers risk of heart disease
- Ginkgo – Improves circulation and heart health. Reduces symptoms of psychiatric disorders, improves brain function and well-being.
- Artichoke extract – High in nutrients. Maintains healthy cholesterol levels, and regulates blood pressure. Improves liver health
- Spirulina – Extremely high in many nutrients. powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- Shilajit – Improves body’s immunity and memory. Boosts energy, focus, and acts as a diuretic to remove excess fluid
- Rhodiola – Decreases stress, fights fatigue, reduces symptoms of depression, and improves brain function
- Piperine – Facilitates nutrient absorption. Known to reduce insulin resistance
- Niacin – Facilitates blood flow and nutrient absorption. Maintains healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Supplemental Facts (Ingredients):
- Sacred Ingredient
- Lion’s Mane
- Turkey Tail
- Artichoke extract
Brain Enhancing Effects:
The ingredients of Attune Microdose have been put together to improve immunity, reduce stress and inflammation, as well as assist in generating new brain cells. You might probably be wondering, however, about what microdosing is: the act of taking less-than-psychoactive, unnoticeable amounts of a psychedelic substance. Its goal is to improve brain function and communication, which then leads to better focus and creativity.
In microdosing, daily use can lead to a greater tolerance, which then results in the need to take higher doses eventually.
Readers’ Score and Price:
You can explore Attune Microdose and get a one-month supply for $69.95, which is unlike most of what we review here, costing no more than $40 per bottle. Three bottles are discounted at $179.95.
While many reviews glow with optimism over this nootropic, many accounts have revealed an indication of a slight rebound in feelings of focus and productivity after dosing, which puts into question the cumulative effects of long-term microdosing both on safety and effectiveness.
Attune Microdose ticks the box when it comes to ingredient list, research, and general market appeal. However, we would be very careful about microdosing, particularly if we intend to take a nootropic for a long time or to sustain the benefits. There is no conclusive evidence out there that it works with no significant side effect or long-term harm, to add to the fact that it may not be effective right away.