Imagine your brain firing on all cylinders. This is what Mind Lab Pro urges its users to do while offering solutions to the brain’s complex needs. It peddles 11 nootropics working in six bio-pathways, seeking to optimize a wide range of cognitive functions “for whole-life mental performance.” For 100 percent brain power, Mind Lab Pro promises to be a far cry from botanical or synthetic formulas that are said to be self-limiting and targeting only 2-3 brain pathways. As a nootropic, it promises to remove limitations and optimize as many brain functions and pathways as possible.
The manufacturer of Mind Lab Pro boasts of a limitless formula that contains 11 research-backed nootropics. It also lays claim to being the cleanest brain pill ever developed, with each capsule all about “100 percent brain power” and none of the additives that are found in its competitors.
Supplement Facts (Ingredients):
As promised, Mind Lab Pro contains 11 nootropic ingredients:
- Citicoline – Helps energize brain cells while optimizing the neural electrical impulses that power all thought.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) – A phospholipid compound that comprises 15% of the brain’s fats. It is concentrated in brain cell membranes, where it helps maintain fluidity, optimizes receptors, and promotes neurotransmitters like acetylcholine and dopamine. It supports brain cell energy production by enhancing glucose metabolism.
- Bacopa Monnieri – This synergistic antioxidant activity helps protect brain cells from the age-accelerating effects of free radicals. Bacosides also promote acetylcholine, GABA & serotonin – all brain chemicals tied to focused thinking, clear memory and healthy mood.
- Lion’s mane mushroom – Deemed the only mushroom that supports brain health, as well as supplies active nootropics known as hericenonesand erinacines.
- Pterostilbene – A high-bioavailability polyphenol found in grapes and blueberries, it has soothing antioxidant properties that help maintain healthy brain function during the aging process.
- Tyrosine – An amino acid compound used to synthesize catecholamine neurotransmitters involved in memory, mood and mental processing, including dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- L-Theanine – Helps to increase activity of alpha brainwaves, which are associated with a state of wakeful relaxation and enhanced creativity.
- Rhodiola – Believed to stimulate and sustain cognition-critical neurotransmitters including norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin.
- Vinpocetine – Enhances blood flow to the brain, which promotes glucose and oxygen utilization for brain energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 – Optimizes neurotransmitters, helping synthesize serotonin, norepinephrine and GABA while supporting Tryptophan → serotonin, 5-HTP → serotonin, and DOPA → dopamine conversions.
- Vitamin B12 – An important essential nutrient for the nervous system, including the brain, where it promotes the formation of healthy, protective nerve sheaths.
This nootropic seeks to serve as a matrix of 11 “evidence-backed” and multi-tasking nootropics combined to target six pathways of mental performance, namely brain energy, brain chemicals, brain circulation, brain regeneration, brain protection, and brain waves. It is positioned as a universal nootropic with a diverse range of short-term and long-term cognitive and brain health effects.
Using Mind Lab Pro has reportedly led to lucid dreaming, which could happen pretty frequently when one is under this brain pill’s therapy. Unwanted side effects are scarcely documented, but this does not say that anyone with a reaction to one of its ingredients – particularly the herbal ones – should take the side effect for granted and keep using the product. Prudent supplementation is still necessary.
Readers’ Score and Price:
Mind Lab Pro enjoys good reviews and testimonials from its customer base. It is hailed for its formulation and value for money, a combination that can guarantee a good following for a long time. There have been reports, however, of minor to considerable glitches in the ordering system, product availability, and overall customer service, which we can be easily be wary of especially here in the health product industry. As for the price, each bottle costs $65, which isn’t the cheapest and most affordable out there today.
Mind Lab Pro is powered by impressive ingredients and nutrients that have been traditionally tested for their brain-empowering properties. But this proves rather necessary given its price that’s steeper than most other brain pills. Customers would then expect to get their money’s worth and not just some bad representation of brain supplementation. Mind Lab Pro delivers, but we’d like to test its potency and long-term benefits further to see if it really fits the top spot.