“Powerful all-natural, maximum strength cognitive formula” – this is how Provasil is portrayed in the busy nootropic marketplace, putting a special emphasis on being proactive in maintaining one’s mental agility. Its makers claim that it can address several issues in mental performance such as “brain fog” and forgetfulness, trouble focusing on the task at hand, occasional inability to remember names and faces, attention span and concentration, memory recall, and alertness and sharpness.
Provasil is claimed to be a comprehensive and scientifically developed blend of herbal extracts and brain-nourishing nutrients to help accomplish its goals. The recommended dose is one to two tablets a day, and the ingredients are said to be tested and validated to make sure them meet standards of premium quality.
Supplement Facts (Ingredients):
- Vitamin C – To combat the oxidative stress in the brain that could play a role in mental decline
- Folic acid – To bring high levels of homocysteine that can damage the hippocampus into check
- Vitamin B12 – To address deficiencies that could be causing problems with thinking and reasoning
- Biotin – To support proper brain function and the production of essential neurotransmitters
- Choline bitartrate – To support the structure of membranes in the brain
- L-tyrosine – To boost mental performance during periods of stress and fatigue
- N-acetyl-L-carnitine – To boost levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which supports a variety of cognitive functions and abilities
- Bacopa monnieri – To speed information processing and improve the user’s ability to learn and remember new information
- Ginkgo leaf – To boost blood circulation in the brain and enhance working and long-term memory
- Phosphatidylserine – To support a variety of brain processes essential to optimal cognitive function
- L-glutamine – To remove ammonia from the brain and increase mental alertness
- Phosphatidylcholine – To raise acetylcholine levels and improve explicit memory
- Resveratrol – To act as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – To support nutrient transport and other processes that are essential to optimal brain function
- Panax ginseng – To improve numerous aspects of mental functioning, including abstract thinking ability
This nootropic supplement is positioned to help improve one’s ability to retain and recall various kinds of information, as well as boost capacity to focus on tasks such as detail-oriented ones. In addition, it seeks to help lessen the frequency of episodes of brain fog and forgetfulness, and promotes being more mentally alert for clearer, more effortless thinking. In a nutshell it aspires to give the brain the compounds it needs for the mind to stay bright, clever, and strong.
Apart from its potential ineffectiveness, some users also point to having night sweat and nightmares during supplementation. Others feel their money went down the drain due to the lack of apparent results as promised in the product pitch and promotions.
Reader’s Score and Price:
The starter kit of P3 units with 1 free product is available at $149.95. It can be purchased directly from the website, with different package options to choose from. Orders also come with a 60-day money back guarantee.
Provasil is well-presented across different platforms, but the customer reviews are less than flattering. Frequently, users would rate it with one star on Amazon, explaining the poor rating by delving on the supposed false hope that the product provides.
Provasil enjoys great recall and a stable position in the nootropic market. Its natural ingredients are listed and properly explained in detail on the official website. Amid the information and promises, however, customer experience point to potentially insufficient performance, coupled with the lack of a clinical study to back up its claims with scientific, independently tested data. It leaves much to be desire and for its price, Provasil is supposed to bring something better to the table.