Professionals, athletes, gamers, and students – these are just among the segments that Optimind Pro seeks to reach and benefit with its brain-enhancing properties. This nootropic’s ingredients are said to have been studied by the top neuroscientists and institutes in the United States, carefully designed to support focus as well as energy. It promises to unlock greater focus and combine it with enhanced mental performance at the user’s convenience.
Optimind Pro contains a number of renowned and less familiar ingredients for brain enhancement:
- Synapsa – Helps improve cognitive function, verbal learning and retention. It occurs in Bacopa plants.
- Phosphatidylserine – PS is a phospholipid found in the membranes of the brain cells. It occurs in soybeans.
- Natural caffeine – Helps jumpstart the system and enhance energy. It occurs in green tea
- Tyrosine – Celebrated for improving cognitive task performance among military cadets under stress. It occurs in seaweed.
- Huperzine – Commonly used for improving memory and mental function. It occurs in the Huperzia plant.
- Other ingredients: Vitamin D, vitamin B12, taurine, sulbutiamine, alpha lipoic acid, and GABA
Supplemental Facts (Ingredients):
- Natural caffeine
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Alpha lipoic acid
Brain Enhancing Effects:
The brand promise of Optimind revolves around three things:
- Enhanced cognitive function, where its ingredients are promoted to be scientifically studied to support cognitive function and mental performance
- Increased energy, with caffeine acting to stimulate the central nervous system and restore alertness and eliminate drowsiness temporarily
- Improved attention, where the ingredients show enhanced attention to help lead to improved performance
Optimind Pro is widely reviewed online, and it appears to be relatively safe when taken with ample awareness and caution. This means not going beyond the recommended dosage, not taking it if one is pregnant or lactating, and asking one’s physician for guidance if taking medication for an existing medical condition.
Readers’ Score and Price:
A bottle of Optimind Pro sells for about $34 plus shipping fee. However, it has ongoing and one-time offers that sell a bottle for $0 as a trial period.
Owing to its popularity, Optimind Pro enjoys many customer reviews and testimonials online. It is important, however, to sift through the noise and be very discerning of whether a review is authentic or not, and points to real experiences in quality, potential side effects, and efficacy of the product for an X period of time using it.
Optimind Pro is backed by an established company, enjoys warm reception in the market if reviews and testimonials are to be believed, and may be getting the job done. But it is not unchallenged in such a strongly competitive industry, with other players offering more optimum brain nourishment at a more cost-effective price and greater safety value. These gems can be found at the top of this list. Optimind is one worth considering, however, particularly among beginners in nootropics and those looking for a safe, conservative choice.
Top10BrainPills.com Overall Score: 7.8 of 10